The Final Post
First of all, I would like to apologize for taking so long to say anything here. It was just supposed to be a brief break, but things happened.
In the two weeks that I didn’t play Pet Society, I:
- Took swimming as a new hobby
- Went to the gym more
- Started to learn how to cook
- Got to finish reading my books instead of just starting them and abandoning them for the computer
- Spent more time actually talking to my fiance instead of just grunting while I was busy playing on Facebook or blogging about Pet Society
- Got to blog in my real life blog more
- Finished a painting
When I evaluated what I managed to do in just the brief initial two weeks, I told myself, “Wow, I didn’t realize I played Pet Society that much!”
So, as much as I loved the game, loved the people I played it with, and loved Treehorn, I decided not to go back to it or any other Facebook game in the near future. Maybe I’m just computer-inefficient and spend 2x as much time doing online stuff compared to faster users. But I think it’s the best for me right now. I will leave my Pet Society rooms and things intact in case I might dabble in it from time to time.
Thanks for following this blog while it was alive. I’m going to miss it and I’m going to miss you. Have fun playing!